Welcome to Solid Rock! We are glad that you came! Please help yourself to coffee, juice and refreshments in the café. We hope you enjoy the service.
Here’s the Solid Rock Bulletin for the week of Sunday, August 18, 2019
This Week @ Solid Rock
Sun Coffee Café @ 9:30 am
Service @ 10 am
Young Adults at Pastor Bob & Lisa’s @ 4:30 pm
Wed There is no midweek service. We will resume Sept. 11th.
Fri Focus Youth @ 7-9 pm
Sat Focus Youth Back to School Trip
8.25 SR Fantasy Football Draft
9.08 Kick Off Sunday
9.10 GriefShare begins @ 7-8:30 pm
9.11 Midweek Service resumes
9.14 Men’s Breakfast @ 8 am at Pegasus in Malaga
Ladies Breakfast @ 8 am at Malaga Diner
9.22 Cape May Zoo trip (after church)
WE HAVE A NEW YOUNG ADULTS MINISTRY! If you’d between the ages of 18-30, then this is for you! Young Adults will be meeting Sunday, Aug 18th from 4:30 – 7 pm at Pastor Bob & Lisa’s home in Vineland. See Pastor Bob or Lisa for details.
The SR Fantasy Football League It’s all free! You just need an email address & to check the website once a week. The LIVE DRAFT will be August 25th @ 5pm. Feel free to bring your favorite wings or other food. Are you interested? See Pastor Bob TODAY!
GriefShare will meet on Tuesdays from 7-8:30 pm beginning Tuesday, September 10th. Solid Rock has joined join the network of over 12,000 churches that share God’s love with those suffering loss. GRIEFSHARE is a special weekly seminar and support group designed to help you rebuild your life after losing a loved one. The Solid Rock Family and our neighboring community will be able to find help and encouragement after the death of a spouse, child, family member, or friend. Please pray about this exciting new ministry. For more info, see Pastor Jim, Lisa, or Dave Z.
Ladies Breakfast @ Malaga Diner The Ladies will be meeting for breakfast on Saturday, Sept. 14th at 8am at Malaga Diner in Malaga. Please sign up TODAY in the café if you plan to attend. This is a wonderful opportunity to get to know each other and enjoy a delicious meal!
Men’s Breakfast @ Pegasus The Men will be meeting for breakfast on Saturday, Sept. 14th at 8am at the Pegasus in Malaga. Please sign up TODAY in the café if you plan to attend. Come out and enjoy friendship and food.
Cape May Zoo Trip We will be going to the Cape May Zoo on Sunday, September 22nd after our service. The zoo is free. Just bring a packed lunch for you & your family. Please sign up in the Café or on Facebook to let us know you’re coming.
Keep up with what’s going @ SR! Make sure you have the notifications “turned on” for the SR Family (Private Facebook Group).
Help us connect with you! Grab your phone or computer & go to www.srworship.org/connect to share or update your contact info. Thanks for your help with this.
Can you use some Marriage Tools? More understanding and less arguing. Confidence and clarity to talk about sensitive topics. Insight on how to be each other’s cheerleader and friend. Whether you are in year 0, 5, 10, 25 or more, the PREPARE/ENRICH assessment will help you visualize your relationship, put facts behind your feelings, and discover ways to open up doors for communication and intimacy. Over 4 million relationships have been strengthened through this program. Both Pastor Jim and Pastor Bob are certified Prepare/Enrich Facilitators. If you are interested in this tool to help your marriage, see Pastor Jim or Pastor Bob. You can also go to www.prepare-enrich.com to learn more about the program.
Join the SR Team!!! The value of a Team is greater than the sum of it’s parts. This is true regardless of whether you’re talking about a football team working hard to win a championship, or the Solid Rock Team working hard for the Champion of our Faith, Jesus Christ. Both teams need players who will give of themselves in order to accomplish far more than they ever could have alone. Solid Rock Worship Center is strong, in part, to the great Team of people who faithfully give of themselves for the cause of Christ.
- Are you interested in rising up to the challenge & becoming a Team Member of Solid Rock Worship Center? Fill out the Team Member Covenant today!
- Cleaning Team Needed We need your help. It takes hard work to keep our church looking clean and beautiful. Many hands make light work. Please see Anne if you are interested in helping.
- Cafe Coordinator Needed Are you an organizer? We need someone who will make sure the cafe is organized, clean, and food displayed. We want to make sure this area is kept clean and presentable before, during, and after service. If you are willing to make this your ministry, please see Donna.
Never miss an event! Add the SR Calendar to your smartphone! Keep up to date with everything that’s going on. Just go to www.srworship.org & click on “calendar” then click on the plus sign at the lower right hand of the calendar.
At Solid Rock, we believe in TEAM
Together Everyone Accomplishes More
When we join forces, we change the world!
Help us connect with you! Grab your phone or computer & go to www.srworship.org/connect to share or update your
contact info. Thanks for your help with this.
Visit our website to check our calendar, read this bulletin, do the “Daily Bread” devotional, give your tithes & offerings, find helpful links, & more! This is a great way to let your friends know about Solid Rock as well. Just click here for more info.
- For Toddlers through 5th Grade: During Pastor Jim’s message, your children are welcome to attend our “Children’s Church.” During this time, they will learn about God’s Word at an age appropriate level, sing songs, and complete activities & crafts. Don’t worry: if your child needs you, someone from our Children’s Ministry Team will come and get you.
- For Other Children: While we desire our children to worship alongside their families in our Sanctuary, we realize there are times when our little ones aren’t quite ready for ‘grown up church.’ Sometimes they become a little talkative or can’t seem to sit still. During these times, please make use of our nursery. Doing so will help your child learn proper church etiquette, as well as allow others to fully engage in the service. Our Nursery is located near the rest rooms and equipped with a live video feed of our service and some room for your child to squirm. If you need assistance, please see one of our Greeters. Thank for your cooperation.
Please help us… Please try to arrive a few minutes before 10am for our morning service. Due to our smaller building, people entering our service & opening the door can be a distraction during our worship time. Let’s do our best to be ready to hear from the Lord during our services. Thanks for your help & understanding in this matter.
Did you know that you can also give your Tithes & Offerings Online? Many in the SR Family enjoy the convenience of giving online through both one-time & scheduled contributions. Online Giving through our website is safe & secure. Just click here for more info.
Never miss an event! Add the SR Calendar to your smartphone! Keep up to date with everything that’s going on. Just click here, then click on the plus sign at the lower right hand of the calendar.