Welcome to Solid Rock! We are glad that you came! Please help yourself to coffee, juice and refreshments in our café. We hope you enjoy the service.
Here’s the Solid Rock Bulletin for the week of Sunday, February 23, 2020
This Week @ Solid Rock
Sun Coffee Café @ 9:30 am
Sunday Service @ 10 am
Fri Focus Youth @ 7-9 pm
* Our next Midweek Service will resume in our new building, which will be in about 1 month.
3.01 Missions Sunday
3.15 Communion Sunday
3.29 Annual Team Member Meeting
4.03 Youth Group Easter Egg Hunt
4.05 Palm Sunday
4.10 Good Friday Service
4.12 Easter Sunday
Easter Egg Hunt
4.25 Women’s Longwood Gardens Trip
5.08 Carson Wentz AO1 Softball Game
Workdays @ Our New Building: Things are going really well. We’re thankful for the SR Family who have helped so much. We will be doing a lot of work at our new home as we prepare to move in. More details will follow in the near future.
Today, we will be receiving
Communion & remembering
the death & resurrection of
our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ.
Did you know that you can also give your Tithes & Offerings Online? Many in the SR Family enjoy the convenience of giving online through both one-time & scheduled contributions. Online Giving through our website is safe & secure. Just go to www.SRworship.org for more info. You can also text an amount to 856-302-0990.
Help us connect with you! Grab your phone or computer & go to www.srworship.org/connect to share or update your contact info. Thanks for your help with this.
In case of SNOW: check Facebook or call 856-649-2694
to see if we’re having service.
We have a Private SR Facebook Group!!! This is a great way to stay in touch & share things with your church family. If you share things in the “Solid Rock Family” group, only those in our church will see it. If you are a part of the SR Family & want to get in this Facebook Group, see Pastor Jim, Pastor Bob, Donna, or write that on your Communication Card.
- Keep up with what’s going @ SR! Make sure you have the notifications “turned on” for the SR Family (Private Facebook Group).
Visit our website at www.SRworship.org
Join the SR Team!!! The value of a Team is greater than the sum of it’s parts. This is true regardless of whether you’re talking about a football team working hard to win a championship, or the Solid Rock Team working hard for the Champion of our Faith, Jesus Christ. Both teams need players who will give of themselves in order to accomplish far more than they ever could have alone. Solid Rock Worship Center is strong, in part, to the great Team of people who faithfully give of themselves for the cause of Christ.
- Are you interested in rising up to the challenge & becoming a Team Member of Solid Rock Worship Center? Fill out the Team Member Covenant today! They are located on the info rack in the Café.
There are a few Solid Rock Tshirts & Hoodies left! They are on the front row if you’re interested. The Tshirts are $12 and the sweatshirt & hoodies are $23.
Solid Rock Library It’s important for us to grow spiritually mature. We now have some helpful books, cds, & dvds available for you to borrow. Check out the shelf at the Sound Board.
“… if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness.” – 1 John 1:9 (NLT)
At Solid Rock, we believe in TEAM
Together Everyone Accomplishes More
When we join forces, we change the world!
- For Toddlers through 5th Grade: During Pastor Jim’s message, your children are welcome to attend our “Children’s Church.” During this time, they will learn about God’s Word at an age appropriate level, sing songs, and complete activities & crafts. Don’t worry: if your child needs you, someone from our Children’s Ministry Team will come and get you.
- For Younger Children: While we desire our children to worship alongside their families in our Sanctuary, we realize there are times when our little ones aren’t quite ready for ‘grown up church.’ Sometimes they become a little talkative or can’t seem to sit still. During these times, please make use of our nursery. Doing so will help your child learn proper church etiquette, as well as allow others to fully engage in the service. Our Nursery is located near the rest rooms and equipped with a live video feed of our service and some room for your child to squirm. If you need assistance, please see one of our Greeters. Thank for your cooperation.
Please help us… Please try to arrive a few minutes before 10am for our morning service. Due to our smaller building, people entering our service & opening the door can be a distraction during our worship time. Let’s do our best to be ready to hear from the Lord during our services. Thanks for your help & understanding in this matter.
Did you know that you can also give your Tithes & Offerings Online? Many in the SR Family enjoy the convenience of giving online through both one-time & scheduled contributions. Online Giving through our website is safe & secure. Just click here for more info.
Never miss an event! Add the SR Calendar to your smartphone! Keep up to date with everything that’s going on. Just click here, then click on the plus sign at the lower right hand of the calendar.